Last week I was interviewed on The Mark Struczewski Podcast where we had a lively talk that focused on my time with Warren Buffett, being purpose-driven, the importance of goal setting, and how it is imperative that we take time to disconnect.
- Intro and Steve’s quick bio
- What was Warren Buffett like? And what makes him special.
- The importance of reading and how high achievers are prolific readers.
- Being a Spiritual Business Activist
- Steve on being purpose-driven
- Having a business plan AND a life plan
- The importance of eliminating things you don’t need
- Steve’s technique for setting goals and seeing them through
- Discovering your purpose and finding your purpose later in life
- Taking time to disconnect and be in silence
- Scheduling time for yourself
You can find more of my podcast appearances on the Media section of the site.