Earlier this month I made my second appearance on School For Startups Radio where we talked about a whole host of topics useful for entrepreneurs.
I appeared on this show about four years ago and it was great to return and talk about new topics. My interview is the first half of the show and. Tim Ringo is interviewed in the second half.
Listen to the Podcast Here:
“Spirituality to me in business means how can you make more of a– Steve Rodgers
difference and more of an impact in a deeper way.“
- 4:30 – IGI and ego: the origin of IGI.
- 6:00 – How do we Invite Good In? Be aware that we have a choice, have a plan and take action.
- 6:45 – What is a business and life plan? Having a P&L and balance sheet for life. 4 B’s: Body, Being, Bonds, & Business.
- 8:40 – Planning for the future. 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years.
- 10:00 – How do we handle spontaneity as entrepreneurs?
- 12:20 – Mitchell Levy, publisher of The IGI Principles, and his AHA books.
- 13:50 – Why does gratitude matter?
- 15:00 – Steve’s experiences with Warren Buffett.
- 20:50 – What is a daily inventory? How Steve tracks his 4 B’s.
- 24:00 – About Steve’s spiritual beliefs. Steve considers himself “a spiritual mutt”.
- 26:00 – Why is it important for business leaders to have a spiritual consciousness?
- 28:00 – Spiritual Intelligence in business to bring in purpose and meaning.
- 29:10 – Where to find Steve online.
- 30:00 – The state of the real-estate market right now.
About School For Startups Radio
Join host Jim Beach every day at 2:00 pm est on amfm247 radio as he interviews entrepreneurs and great authors that can help you grow your business, or start one.
You can find more of my podcast appearances on the Media section of the site.