I recently appeared on The Growth Zone hosted by Christian Bartsch.
We talked about the differences between being a high-level Corporate CEO, a small business owner, and a serial entrepreneur. We also discuss how company leaders can create more productivity, profit, and purpose in their businesses.
The Growth Zone – Oct 10, 2020
- Steve’s journey from leaving home at 17 to moving to California and working in the restaurant business, to getting into real estate and then starting his own real estate company.
- Being a purpose-driven entrepreneur, coach, speaker, and consultant.
- Being a navy kid and seeing the gigantic ships and airplanes as a child.
- On necessity being the mother of invention. How businesses are changing and being created.
- Zoom becoming such a profitable company recently.
- The fear companies face when they have the opportunity to make a shift.
- Choosing to make a change rather than being forced into it.
- Spiritual Intelligence and finding out what life is all about.
- The hole in the soul that everyone is seeking to fill. It can only be filled by spirituality.
- The importance of making sure that we are tracking and evaluating our business for intangible qualities such as purpose, happiness, and meaning.
- How the real estate market right now is actually better than it has been in years.
- The challenge for commercial business owners with large spaces.
- The importance of companies being flexible with allowing their employees to work from home.
- How worldwide telecommunication is changing the way businesses operate.
- The benefits of being an entrepreneur.
- Business owners and leaders have a great opportunity right now to do things better for the customer, employee, and the world.
- Steve’s new book The IGI Principles. Ego and Igi.
- Steve’s daily mantra: “Are you coming from ego or are you coming from Igi?”
- How to integrate your spiritual values into your day to day life and especially your work or business.
You can find more of my podcast appearances on the Media section of the site.